rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New movie <<The Purge: Election Year>> is a total disturbing SJW propaganda orgy

New movie <<The Purge: Election Year>> is a total disturbing SJW propaganda orgy

I was actually talking to a girl in her mid 30s(borderline WNB-thick/fatty) about the Purge a few months ago.

She thought Donald Trump would be a bad president or be dangerous. I systematically took down each of her arguments and eventually she was like "well he's arrogant and I don't like him and that's why I don't want him to be president".

Few minutes later she goes ahead and says earnestly, like not as a joke, that the Purge would be a "good thing" because it lets people release all this "pent up frustration" so they don't have to be violent the rest of the time. And that it would "reduce crime" obviously not counting the fact that the Purge itself is all about letting crime happen. She actually thinks it would be a good idea. Literally. The girl thinks Donald would be dangerous but the Purge would be perfectly fine.

This shit is why I don't trust bitches but especially old, fat bitches without a man to keep them in line.

Messages In This Thread