rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berlin vs Hamburg

Berlin vs Hamburg

Quote: (07-10-2016 12:36 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

I haven't been to Berlin but I live in Germany and have been to Hamburg and recently went out two nights in the main party area (Reeperbahn) on there... Hamburg is a "high class city" with a little international feel to it.. The second night there I met a dude from Sweden. It seems like if you had a boat there (in summer) it would really help pulling females. Girls were decent looking. I can't really talk too much about it as my data talking to girls there is low but I think this is going to come down to your personality type.

Are you a high class kind of guy or alternative kind of guy.

Not speaking German will most likely not hurt you. Only uneducated German girls can't speak English. The English might not be perfect but as long as you don't get crazy with expressions and accent most will understand you.

I am going to try and investigate Berlin within the upcoming weeks

I have been to Hamburg, found it really beautiful but my remaining experience is limited to 2 hours at Mondoo nightclub

I wouldn't call myself high class but you could say American Ivy league equivalent and so are all my German friends. But as I've learnt Auslanders always have a bit harder with the women makes me wonder Berlin might be more lax?

Messages In This Thread