rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Her male friend

Her male friend

An issue that has limited me a fair bit since before getting into game is how to acknowledge guys who are friends of a target of your approach.

If he's going out with one of her girlfriends, that's cool, it's usually not an issue. He may in fact be more of a help than a cockblock.

All other times though, I still find it to be a limiting hurdle to game someone when she's got a guy friend around. Of course I should aim to isolate us, but it gets tricky the smaller the group it is, down to where it's just her and the guy (but they're not apparently going out). I don't think I'm alpha enough to go Mystery Method on a platonic couple. [Image: lol.gif]

Earlier today, I came across the musico chick from this approach at a café. She was with a guy, but from the best I could judge, it didn't look like a date, or that they were involved in any other way. I thought, fuck it, and headed to her table, in good time as well, as the dude had left for a bit.
Before a few minutes, he had returned, so I cut short the interaction and asked her about her next gig. It's that far ahead (a couple of weeks) that we could have arranged a date prior to! [Image: undecided.gif]
I didn't really acknowledge the guy. He didn't look like the cockblocking type, so I don't know why I let him bother me.

Could I have realistically number closed her in spite of the dude? I was confident enough to have approached in that situation anyway. I'm pissed off about how I let him become an obstacle alongside the thought of looking like a third wheel.

It's hard to come up with answers to every such situation like this, because I've come across the guy friend issue in night game as well. It's less of an issue in social circle game (social proof).

Messages In This Thread