rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend experience to break the ice?

Girlfriend experience to break the ice?

Quote:Quote:

Yeah, I don't recommend this. How can you learn if you are doing something wrong if the women you're having sex with won't try to stop you if you pull a bad move?

The point is to hire a pro specifically to teach me and take my virginity as it's a mental issue for me. I need help with touching, etc.

Quote:Quote:

The biggest problem with guys starting out with p4p is that they get hooked on it. Right now, it is hard as hell for you to get laid because of your weight and your inner game issues. If you go the p4p route, you will wind up banging a chick that you currently don't have the ability to snag on your own. It will be so easy (easier than losing weight and/or working on your inner game issues) that you might find yourself sticking to that. It has happened before.

I know it goes against what a lot of guys say on this forum, but my recommendation to you is to game some fat chicks. SERIOUSLY. Get over the idea of losing your virginity to some hottie. You're fat, they're fat. Go for it. Just having sex with a woman that you are not paying, and KNOWING that you had enough game to pull her, will do wonders for your self esteem. It will also motivate you like hell to lose more weight. As you lose weight, you will find that the quality of your bangs increases, as does your confidence.

P4P, will not only stunt your growth as a player, it will also stunt your weight loss efforts. Why lose weight when you can bang an 8 or 9 whenever you want? Yeah, there are the health issues, but that wasn't enough to motivate you before, so why would it be now?

You make a good point. But I am already gaming women and I just want to use a pro to take my virginity and learn me a bit more before I fuck a girl. Lets say I pickup a girl from a club, naturally I am dominant, what will happen if I don't even know how to kiss her or how to fuck?

I don't want to do p4p for the rest of my life, I know it can be an easy way out but I think p4p will be good to break the ice.

Messages In This Thread