rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the antagonists to the globalist elite?

Who are the antagonists to the globalist elite?

Quote: (07-08-2016 11:09 PM)Kalkin Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

It certainly seems like a losing battle. In much the same way that politics will always be slowly drifting left, globalism appears to be something that will keep chugging along regardless…

That being said, the end game is what I am most curious about… If we are constantly moving closer to one global society [And more or less powerless to stop it], there has to be some form of end game once we get there…

Chaos is the principle that small changes in initial conditions lead to huge changes downstream. Sometimes known as the "Butterfly Effect" (the flapping of the butterfly's wings spawns a hurricane).

I suggest putting all your effort into surviving system crash. Who survives gets to have a lot more influence on system reboot than who doesn't.

One of the key theories about all this is that the elite has made itself resilient to economic and social collapse, and likely is actually trying to cause it. As the saying goes, don't let a good crisis go to waste.

Any collapse is going to be regional, or at least there will always be regions that continue to be safe and prosperous even during a widespread collapse. Collapse will not be total as some preppers think. It will be like the collapse of the Soviet Union or the collapse of the Argentinian monetary system in 2001. It will be a period of significant hardship for many, but the global super elite will continue in complete safety, and will use any collapse as an opportunity to consolidate power even more.

The only way there will be a system reboot is if nationalist movements gain so much strength that they actually become the dominate way of thinking in global culture. If this happens, then the elites will actually adopt nationalist thinking and seek to strengthen their own nations again. I don't expect this to happen, so really, there will be no system reboot.

In the face of this reality, our best option as men is to maintain control of our own lives. Form communities and social circles and families of like minded people. Form our own businesses so we don't have to work as direct employees of the system. Create circles of order and strength around ourselves, and make ourselves anti-fragile, to protect against a degenerate world.

In every degenerate age, there is always a remnant that holds to truth, strength, and virtue. We need to be that remnant.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread