rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New movie <<The Purge: Election Year>> is a total disturbing SJW propaganda orgy

New movie <<The Purge: Election Year>> is a total disturbing SJW propaganda orgy

It seems to me that a significant percentage of non whites finally are coming out of the closet. They hate white people and are ready to act accordingly.

My response: Be careful what you wish for. It takes quite a bit to piss us off but once we find a justification for slaughter things have a tendency to get pretty ugly. We don't turn into rabid mobs - we organize as military units. Same can be said about Asians by the way. See WW2 for plenty of pertinent examples.

Actually what am I talking about. All we need to do is to stop paying into the alphabet soup of social programs. It would not take long until non-whites, except Asians, will suddenly realize that they in fact are biting the hand that has been feeding them

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread