rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the antagonists to the globalist elite?

Who are the antagonists to the globalist elite?

Quote:Quote:

With that in mind, it stands to reason that while there is most certainly a top 1% of globalists, there must also be a top 1% elite who juxtapose the globalist ideals…

Not necessarily. Maybe I'm missing something, but I haven't really seen evidence of a balancing nationalist elite class in the West. A few individuals like Trump do not constitute a class. Trump is a league of his own. Some suggested that the royal family and some nobilities in England are nationalist, but I doubt they hold real power.

There is one theory saying that there are two kinds of globalists, at least here in the US. The first are liberal egalitarians who just want a borderless world for everyone, kind of like Lennon's Imagine. Soros is one of them. The second are zionist neocons who also want a borderless world but ruled by Israel or Jewish elites. Netanyahu is one of them. It explains why liberals criticize Israel.

However the recent FBIAnon AMA revealed that Soros is close collaborator with Netanyahu, so that theory is in doubt.

My take is that the current elite class is overwhelmingly globalists. If it's not a largely unified dominance, if there is some sort of balanced tug-of-war, it's probably between different kinds/factions of globalists. They may be motivated by ideology, or by profit, and have conflict of interest and ideas.

Messages In This Thread