rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Multiple girls at a small college?

Multiple girls at a small college?

Try to Game girls from different social circles. Keep a girl or 2 from your social group , PLUS, an athlete (tennis/track/soccer team etc), a party girl, a sexy study buddy type, a black girl, a latina, an asian, etc, Girls from the international department/study abroad program, a rich girl, a poor girl. A drama/musician chick, a freshman, a senior. Work these different circles and keep things "on the low". When i was in school, i would purposely go to areas of campus where i never went before, just to meet girls in different majors, programs, areas, etc. Try to work groups that would never communicate with each other. I used to love having a black girl off the track team on friday and then a white poetry girl on saturday and then a International student from the Phillipines on sunday. Those girls would never hang out in the same areas or talk to the same people.

Messages In This Thread