rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Australian Election Results

The Australian Election Results

Quote: (07-07-2016 03:51 PM)Centurion Wrote:  

There's the problem(that I bolded) and so the solution relies on fixing that problem. Everything else is a band-aid.

I still believe even without fixing that problem, since the landowners are "your kind"(even if they're boomers) you'll experience a benefit despite overpaying for housing. There will reach a tipping point where if Chinese don't rent out enough then there will be pressure to move to another city to do business etc in. The Chinese will be left footing the bill of the devalued property. And usually the boomers have kids so they'll pass on the wealth. Or they'll spend it in your businesses.

And Jewish influence has made our girls really unfuckable so I don't think I want to stay here long term anyways.

What "other city"? The Chinese aren't limited to just buying in Sydney or Melbourne. And "just fixing" that problem of a lack of housing is a rather disingenuous. We're talking about a cartel formed of big banks and both major parties. It would be like saying that America should "just fix its drug problem". No can do.

A housing collapse is inevitable, but I for one would like as little property to be owned by foreign investors as possible when that time comes, even if it means a few less lumps in my gruel along the way.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread