rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women wearing fake wedding rings

Women wearing fake wedding rings

Quote: (07-07-2016 05:29 PM)Kinko Wrote:  

I notice this, girls who work at grocery stores and wear fake wedding rings. So I compliment them, "beautiful wedding ring!". Then they play along with it by lying about having a husband, I presume. Then I follow it with "he must make tons of money", "look at those diamonds sparkling, wow!", and "what kind of job does he have?". They go on and on with more lies.

I've done this with at least a dozen girls now and every single one of them plays along with the same exact lie. They're at work too and of course they would justify wearing the fake wedding ring as a way of detering men away from them. For whatever reason they have, what I gather from this investigation is that women who wear fake wedding rings are massive cheaters, and usually unattractive, and if she ever does get married her new hobby is just cheating on him regularly.

Another day in America, carry on...

I don't believe you.

But I believe in your future...

[Image: WOjy315.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread