rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where in Europe are the girls the easiest to pick up/bang?

Where in Europe are the girls the easiest to pick up/bang?

Quote: (12-21-2011 01:30 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Norwich, Leeds (i can never forget Leeds, soon as me and my friends came out of the coach, i start approaching every chick, i was kissing 9's and 10s like it was the most easiest thing in the world and im talking super hot white blonde chicks with phat asses like latina chicks, i was probably 18 at the time but i bet it still that easy) Huddersfield, Nottingham and i would say cardiff..i never been to the last one, but i was researching hard before i went there and according to my research it is really easy there..even the local guys say the women there are super sluts, imagine an outsider.

Also the reason why i know most of these english cities are easy its because guys that dont pull in london, would be pulling in these cities like crazy. I had friends that never pulled in london but when i would go see them outside london, they are suddenly surrounded by 8's..its really that easy, you have to be a super beta not to pull there.

Why is London harder then towns outside of London?

Messages In This Thread