rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Pickup Line Zuckerberg Used on His Chick

The Pickup Line Zuckerberg Used on His Chick

Quote: (07-06-2016 09:30 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

governments use him to monitor their people and corporations use the data he collects.

Not like he has a choice. Unless he were to relocate the Facebook base to some other country. Any company of the size and influence of Facebook has to play ball with the government.

Quote: (07-06-2016 09:30 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

He is no pioneer or leader, he does not command respect when he enters a room or building. As people have already said here, he got lucky and weaseled.

I disagree. His priorities are simply different than many other men's. He is trying to take over the world, more and more. He's sparring with the heavyweights, like Google. I highly suggest to those bashing him to read this article: http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/h...ogle-plus.

I agree that FB is not exactly revolutionary, but, much like Bill Gates, it's what Zuckerberg did when he achieved that initial success that is really impressive. There are tons of stories of early success that fizzles out. It takes real finesse to not get screwed over by supposed colleagues and to not get chewed up by existing giants. Come to think of it, Facebook not only overtook a giant (MySpace), but successfully faced off an attack from another (Google). Google gave everything they had to push G+, but they just couldn't dethrone FB. You could say that it's a testament to Google's ineptitude when in their social strategy, but it also speaks volumes to how good of a product FB is.

Messages In This Thread