rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Material Possessions That Bring Happiness

Material Possessions That Bring Happiness

I saw someone mention the Pilot G2.

I used them for years, but it wasn't until I got into using a fountain pen did I know what I was missing.

[Image: 24580.jpg]

[Image: 4408.jpg?s=cbd4b0501a13c9a4c35fb8f47566da72]

This is a cartridge converter that allows you to use bottled ink. The red part functions as a screw plunger to siphon ink into the cartridge.

[Image: 24953.jpg]

With this setup I'll be able to use the same (fountain) pen for ages.

Lamy is kind of like the Glock of fountain pens. It's durable as hell in spite of the price, it's German, and it's a one size fits all model. You either like it or you don't.

I think I spent $30 on this Lamy fountain pen (Safari model) and $5 on the converter cartridge. A $10 bottle of ink might last me a couple years and I write about fifty pages of notes a week.

I have a similar philosophy with my shaving equipment.

Although a straight razor would be nice, the good ones are stupid expensive and no one knows how to take care of them anymore.

I'm not the most alert in the morning either so it isn't a great idea to shave with something that can kill you if you're not paying attention.

[Image: CC180a.jpg]

A safety razor is a good compromise of safety, shaving quality and price. I can get a pack of 100 double sided razors for what, $13? I've had mine for two years and I have yet to go through a quarter of the box. A 12 pack shitty Gilettes goes for no less than $7.

[Image: 61EyvZIlijL._SY355_.jpg]

I've written about my pressure cooker in the past, but it is one of the best pieces of kitchen equipment I've ever bought. Thanks to this thing, I've put on 40lbs in the last two years and easily saved hundreds of dollars on my food bill.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread