rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Import/export business SEA and opening a Hostel: Indonesia-Thailand-Etc.

Import/export business SEA and opening a Hostel: Indonesia-Thailand-Etc.

Quote: (06-12-2016 10:01 AM)colombo Wrote:  

I was having in mind the area of Komodo (Labuan Bajo) in Indonesia...I'm visiting it next month and I am surprise because being, apparently, a very interesting place (great diving/snorkelling, trekking, the dragons are an international attraction......etc), just checking agoda, booking and tourism forums (tripadvisor)....It seems that there is a clear lack of accommodation and the number of visitors are growing and growing.... But yes, this area is in the "middle of nowhere", unless your are fugitive I cannot see the reason for going to live to such an isolated place....

Thanks a lot

Yeah, Labuan Bajo is pretty isolated. Flores and the surrounding area is among my favorite in Indonesia, really peaceful and the scenery is amazing. Although quiet, this place has lots of potential. I'm confident that in 5-10 years, this place will open to more tourism.

They are in the process of building a Lippo Mall (chain of malls all over Indo), which is a start and there were supposed to be plans for a Jakarta-Labuan Bajo, but it seems that hasn't happened yet.

Keep us updated on how it is all going.

Messages In This Thread