rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you're not running game, you're leaving pussy on the table.

If you're not running game, you're leaving pussy on the table.

I'd probably go with option C...I sure as hell am not gonna listen to her go on about her sexual escapades while nodding and listening intently. However the reason I snipped out that quote is because it seems like saying that to her is putting her in a position where she is on your level...in other words you're elevating her status by speaking to her in frank terms. "I will explain to you why your previous fuck buddy is inferior using logic, and you will then understand because you and I are on the same level intellectually."

Not the case.

She's (subconsciously) thinking "What's he trying to prove / why is he talking to me like I'm smart?"

I know, you've talked before about wanting a smart girl or whatever, I'm just trying to show you how it looks from the perspective of her hind brain.

Edit: I lol'd at the graphic. The instrument one plays in band has little to do with the amount of pussy one gets...it's all about stage presence, confidence, and the popularity of each member. I'm thinking of dropping a data sheet on this since there's so much misinformation on the topic on the forum. People asking "which instrument should I play" are looking at it all wrong.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread