rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Tallahassee/Florida State

Gaming Tallahassee/Florida State

I'm surprised how little there is on Tallahassee/Florida State. Untapped resource, I hope.

I'm consulting and have created a little bit of location-independence. So I decided to start a PhD at Florida State. My thinking: they pay you $20k to go to school, free tuition, access to hot college girls, and plenty of time to make money in side-businesses.

I'm 34 and will have a nice place close to Potbelly's, which is supposedly the sorority girl drunk-factory (all you can drink happy hour kind of place).

I'm curious, how would you guys approach this? Any ideas to make this a goldmine?

Would like consistent quality and quantity, even if that means putting time and effort into social circles.

Think the age thing will be a problem when it comes to 34 year old hitting on undergrads (need to lie about my age?)

Any way to tap into the hottest of the hot (sorority girls)

Any way to make this passive so I don't have to approach so much with night game? (night game is getting old - thought about ubering at 2 am) Maybe teaching at the community college?

Day game ideas? Clubs, classes, or alternative ideas?

College was the best and my game was so much weaker and I went to a smart school with average, non-slutty women, then. Florida State is supposedly loaded with hot, slutty, friendly women. Hoping to make it even better, now.

Messages In This Thread