rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you met anyone that was living the dream?

Have you met anyone that was living the dream?

Quote: (12-21-2011 08:11 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

6 weeks back, i'm drinking and shooting some pool and get to talking to this guy that one of my buddies knows.

Friend, "Guess what he does"
Me, "Accountant? I-Banker?"

The dude, "I own an adult video service" - Dude owns one of the companies that serves your cable provider with those 15 door ppv flicks. We chopped it up about some legal stuff, but I was like, "dude you're living the dream".

Pulls out the iphone and shows me pics.
- quickly runs past the "work pics"
- orange lambo
- condo in DR

me, "So does it get old?"
Dude, "yeah kinda..."

So he starts talking about finding a chick and at this point nothing can impress him..and then goes on about the joy of having 2 DR chicks slob his knob. Pulls out a pic of 2 of them in asleep his bed.

Prolly one of the most interesting cats i've met. He said something about not bad for a fat Jewish kid from Long Island.

I think the closest i've had to living the dream was when some dude offered me a chance to Dj a strip club he was opening. (my GF was a stripper @ the time, and fucking with multiple strippers is no dream).

You, ya'll ever met anyone living "the dream"
- lots of chicks
- money
- international travel.

WIA

Yep - me
33 yrs old
lots of chicks - yep (I live in the DR lol) 2 chicks at same time is called (Happy Hour here in DR)
money - yep (doing nothing special, unique or exciting biz)
international travel - yep

Lambo - nope, maybe Aston Martin when I stop traveling
(but being car free is the shit)

Just curious why he pulls out a photo of Lambo, shouldnt he be driving it?? Or at least his winter car (Long Island) be just as nice?? Or was he on vacation..

Messages In This Thread