rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pipelining Hard on ColombianCupid

Pipelining Hard on ColombianCupid

Quote: (12-22-2011 12:58 AM)thegameoflife Wrote:  

So I read Bang about a year ago which I found to be extremely enlightening and inspiring. A couple months ago I thought I would go to the holy land of HB and booked a trip to Colombia this January. I have started diving into the Spanish and I signed up for Colombian Cupid. WOW. I know Colombians are huge flakes but I am very surprised by the success I have had so far. I have about 15 contacts on MSN (yes I am messaging against Roosh's rules in Bang Colombia but it seems to be working) and have had no less than 3 nice looking girls tell me they are in love with me. One is offering to pick me up at the airport.

Now that I am a little further in I will have to be very careful and always be planning ahead. If anyone (MIXX/Roosh?) has any further advice feel free to post. Anyways I just wanted to drop a line and say that ColombianCupid is the real deal and a great tool to use before traveling to Colombia. I hope to have some amazing stories to share with everyone in one months time.

Ciao!

Well CC is the real deal and you can definitely get laid using it by pipeliining hard beforehand. But be careful with anyone who says they are already in love with you, it's not normal to fall in love with somone you haven't met, and they almost certainly have an angle.

Messages In This Thread