rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Transition out of aloof game?

Transition out of aloof game?

Quote: (02-10-2010 06:16 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Are you overdoing the aloof thing?

In my experience aloofness works best when coupled with a high value.

If you are hitting the same 3 spots, make sure you have them locked down. Don't be aloof with the folks that work there.

I also regularly frequent 3 bars, and have them locked down 10 times over.

When it comes to swooping girls at these places, the bartenders and waitresses (many of whom I've also swooped) are completely working for me.

When new girls come into the bar, the staffers will simply point to me and say "do you know who that guy over there is?" when their taking an order. The girls will have no clue. Then the waiter/bartender will say something like "I think he's a pro-surfer" or "I think he's on tv". Right there, higher value. I don't use "big time drug dealer" anymore, it hooked me too many closet ice-heads.

After that the aloof thing works great for me.

If you're just being aloof and nothing else, well you're kind of just being a dick.

Aloha!

Well said.

I think a lot of cats out there latch on to words in the Pick up Artist community; "neg", "aloof", "alpha", "crutch", "peacocking" "needy" and all this crap. (One of my problems with the Pick up Artist community).

To do many of these things correctly, you have to have some juice. Working on yourself is more important.

"Negging" without being The G, will come off like a try hard.

Being "aloof" without interest or mystery (and I don't mean that guy with eyeliner either) will make you come off as boring.

Using "crutches" like smoking and drinking, will get you mass amounts of girls more often than not.

Wearing a Custom Suit and not "peacocking" will get you high end girls.

Being "needy" like opening a door for a girl or lighting a girls smoke will get a super fly rich girl into you.

Being "needy" and buying a girls drink the right way will make her think you have class and money is no object.

Welcome to The G Manifesto.

- MPM

Messages In This Thread