rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pentagon now allows trannys to serve in US military, will pay for sex change surgery

Pentagon now allows trannys to serve in US military, will pay for sex change surgery

Quote: (06-30-2016 10:24 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  

Don't people have to pass some type of mental evaluation in order to enlist? How will these people even make it past that?

Trans-sensitive Psychiatrists pushed on by Obama and his service shirking minions... no straight Military Officer wants this Trans Fag Drama Queen bullshite in his unit this is literally being crammed down their throats. No wonder the best and brightest are leaving the military for Top 100 Gov and Mil prime contractors and not staying for a full 20 year retirement.

Violent fag on man rape is a severe assault and factoring in HIV potentially manslaughter, therefore we need to train young recruits and junior soldiers.sailors/airmen/marines they never give up the constitutional and basic human right to self-defense - the key phrase in the use of deadly force is "I was in fear for my life". Then cap or frag these fag rump riding ass captains.

FYI fragging is a long-standing defense of enlisted men against psycho superiors ... while the psycho is asleep in their bunk in their tent - you stroll by - pull the pin on a grenade and slip in under their bunk/matress and promptly exit stage left - the mattress cushions the blow and removes some of the lethality of the grenade fragments (fragging) and insures the psycho winds up in a military hospital or graveyard for the duration. Problem solved.

I see these Obamunist SJW LGBTQ Tranny prioritized agendas in the military leading to an increase in fragging and untraceable shrapnel revenge and or self-defense.

Pains me to say this - no way I would allow my son (or daughter) to enter today's military with a focus on social engineering and trans faggery over merit and victory.

The silver lining in this dark storm cloud is I am sure that President Trump will quietly use military physical and mental standards enforcement to flush these mentally ill pre and post mutilant psychos out of the service without the psycho trans-fags knowing what hit them.

Messages In This Thread