rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Classical Myths, Updated for 21st Century.

Classical Myths, Updated for 21st Century.

Hello folks.

As I have said already on one topic, not too long ago I have found several tomes about Graeco Roman myths, written by Gustaw Schwab, more than one hundred years ago.

thread-56669.html

Many things, which are written in those myths, from what I have witnessed, and understood, strongly resonate with the ideas this forum advocates for.

I will quote myself here:

Quote:Quote:

Not too long ago, I found an old (but well preserved) set of books about Greco Roman mythology, written by Gustav Shwab, that I was given as a kid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Schwab

As you can see, his work was written long ago, so his work was not subjected to the regressive dogma, as it would today.

Check Gutemberg if you can or, if all else fails, good old Pirate Bay or Demonoid.

Having embraced the ideas this forum represents, I have noticed several patterns here, that even the ancient were aware of, and that we already discovered, or, about to.

1. Zeus is the ultimate bad ass, red pill dude. He does what he wants to, and he answers no nobody, even to his wife, Hera.

2. Beta guys almost always lose. Hephistos got cucked by Ares. Menelaus got cucked by Paris. Agamemnon by Orestes. If they were not, they lives (not just sex lives, but lives in general), would be..better. Or in case of Agamemnon, not lost.

The ancient knew it.

And we...forgot. Or rather, were forced to.

By being here, and reading this, you are just rediscovering this.

One short story, which I adapted to the current era (but still, the original essence is here). This is how I imagined things.

Quote:Quote:

Zeus, being an ultimate badass, has an..."annoying tendency"...to stray from his wife, Hera, and fuck hot chicks. Raw. Thus, he had fathered many children - such as Hercules, for example. Hera is pissed, but Zeus has a strong "IDGAF" frame. So, here it goes:

Z: "Honey, I saw this 10/10. I think I am going to rawdog her. Have dinner ready, because I will be tired".

H: "AH, SO YOU ARE AFRAID OF STRONG AND INDEPENDENT GODDESS !!??NO YOU MAKE YOUR OWN DINNER, YOU OLD, SMELLY FOOL WITH A SMALL DICK!!"

Z: "I love when you are are so high energy. I heard that some guy Trump is having a speech in some country called the US. You up?"

H: "Fuck you...(smiles)"

Z: "I will book us a hotel room, where we can discuss things...in private. Make sure you wear a short Sherry Hill dress. And do not turn my girl into 5 headed beast, like you did with Scilla, or...I will be...terribly disappointed".

(they kiss passionately. Hera tries to fellate him, but Zeus pushes her away).

Z:"See you tonight, my little devil from Tartarus. Do not be late"

This topic has given me motivation to write a long story. Basically, a Troyan war, set in a modern and corporate era of this year. Basically, it was a long project, put on hiatus, due to Uni. Now, being summer, I can resume it.

The first part is almost ready. It will be posted soon.

Any feedback will be welcome, and new segments will be added, if there is interest. Even a guy new to Game will learn quite a lot about things we firmly believe in.

Messages In This Thread