rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Film & TV Characters with Game

Film & TV Characters with Game

I like Hank Moody a lot like everyone else I just knew he would be the favorite and he has an entire thread devoted to him and a forum member named after him. I think another 2 forum members with his avatar.

He gets very real with women quickly and tries to dig to their hopes and dreams. He goes into the bedroom voice talk quickly and walks the line well.

Of course he is also a great clown, and clown game has been king for awhile in a game arenas. In California it is still huge. My player friends here have all used a lot of "Retard Game" and girls eat it up.

Girls have a name for "Retard Game" it is called ridiculous. "You're so ridiculous! Do you even know what you're saying!? You're a child!"

I think guys like his humor and how he fits in sexual jokes and innuendos with the right pitch.

I have never heard a woman's opinion on Hank Moody as a character, then again see how women react not what they say.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread