rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Issue with young chicks wasting my time

Issue with young chicks wasting my time

Tying into the theme of dating 18-21girls, I wonder are there less challenges for older guys to do this in Europe vs. North America?
Socially and otherwise? I think the biggest cockblock fo 18-21 year old girls in the states is the high drinking age. This keeps the younger girls out of lots of venues where adults would normally mix. Being forced to show ID everywhere may inadvertently highlight an older guy's age as well.

With the much lower drinking ages in Europe is this even an issue? Also anectodes from hot young european women I've run into have revealed that many of their exes were 6-9 years older than them and it was no big deal to them, their parents or friends . Can anyone compare gaming this age range in Europe vs North America?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread