rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up girls while being overweight

Picking up girls while being overweight

Quote: (12-20-2011 02:01 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2011 01:09 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I've found that a lot of women out there LIKE a big guy...

Let me finish that sentence for you.

like a bug guy {with money}

The only reason hot women date overweight men is because they are either controlling the relationship in every angle, or b) The man is spending mega $$$ on her clothes, rent and car payments.

Hot women do not fuck obese men without something of far greater value in return, in this case LOTS OF $$$ you throw at her, and she controls you and does what she pleases.

Don't kid yourself, love handles are NOT attractive to women, and if you are broke, good luck finding hot (non-pro) women to fuck with 30LBS of subcutaneous fat around your waistline, and man boobs.

Mixx

You're taking what I wrote to a ridiculous extreme. I didn't say women like "obese" men. Obese is a long way from a "big" guy. My point is that he doesn't have to look like a male model, just be in decent shape. And I've found LOTS of women that like a large-framed man. The man is already losing tons of weight and working out, and my advice to him is to not to let the fact that he's heavier than he'd like to be stop him from talking to women.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread