rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poll: If you were in your mid 20s, where would you go?

Poll: If you were in your mid 20s, where would you go?

Quote: (06-24-2016 05:56 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Game is knowing that no matter where you go in this world, you'll never be alone.

When I was 18 I started doing my first solo trips outside my city, because my friends were really flakey so I stopped asking them. The main reason I started to read about game was because I was traveling solo a lot, the feeling of being able to approach a girl on the street on another town and be hanging out with her at night, to be able to have always find someone to eat, to get drinks, to learn about the place, that was important for me at the moment.

Freedom, not only when you are traveling, but at home too, you are free from your friends, you don't depend on them, you don't need them to introduce you girls or to go with you to bars. Of course is still nice if they do, but you can do it yourself.

The only think I didn't like about your answer was about the electronic music festivals, I suppose I will be in Croatia or Ibiza in a couple of years when I make enough money, just because all the young girls in party mode, but I find the music awful and uninspiring, how do you deal with that? maybe I haven't took enough drugs to enjoy it lol

Messages In This Thread