rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poll: If you were in your mid 20s, where would you go?

Poll: If you were in your mid 20s, where would you go?

Quote: (06-24-2016 04:42 PM)Cortés Wrote:  

Quote: (06-24-2016 01:53 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Latin America,Asia, Etc.. isn't going anywhere.

Other posters on the forum seem to think that South America and Asia are rapidly Westernizing. And statistics on tourism seem to point towards an increase in travelers to those countries. Ive read articles about how Colombia is becoming a major place for bachelor parties, and how some people say Rio's women are becoming bitchier and more westernized by the year. Is this just in big cities or can it be seen in second and third tier cities too? Next year I'm gonna be a senior in high school and I'm planning a huge adventure/bang trip and I was deciding between a long ass motorcycle trip through mexico and hopefully down to Brazil or just a standard party/hostel trip through the Mediterranean. But I figured I would do the south America Trip ASAP before it becomes westernized. Am I just paranoid?

Yea, you're paranoid. There is no way Brazil is going to change any time soon. Brazilian men have the best direct game of anyone in the world. They will be the last guys to turn into pussies, I don't care how bitchy the women get. Guys complaining about Brazil probably have a very indirect type of game.

And so what if it changes. That's life. You're born, shit changes, You die. When stuff changes, you have two options: adjust your game to the change or spend all day complaining like some 80 year old glued to Foxnews.

Game is knowing that no matter where you go in this world, you'll never be alone.

That's why most guys don't have game. They think it's about collecting notches in easy countries where they can leverage their foreign status. It's not.

Messages In This Thread