rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poll: If you were in your mid 20s, where would you go?

Poll: If you were in your mid 20s, where would you go?

Quote: (06-24-2016 12:16 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

It depends:

- what time would you be traveling? I would avoid EE in winter
- how experienced a traveler are you? If you are not very experienced, I would recommend easy countries first with a good infrastructure for travelers instead of exotic places like Vronski mentioned.
- what's your level of game? Southeast Asia is the easiest to get laid, especially for young guys. Latin America comes next. EE is probably the hardest outside of the western world.
- what stuff do you want to do? For surfing, diving and tropical islands I would recommend Southeast Asia, Indonesia and Philippines in particular. But I am sure there are also plenty of good places in Latin America to do that.
- what culture are you particularly interested in?
- do you want to learn any new languages? If you plan on learning Spanish, go to Latin America

Time of year is flexible.

Been to various countries in South America, Western Europe, Caribbean and Mediterranean / Turkey. So i guess fairly experienced.

Game is strong (by my judgement). I was lucky to have a lot of exposure early on so I have had a lot of time to learn from mistakes. I rarely struggle getting what I want these days. I was able to secure some bangs in Argentina so Latin America seems to suit me well.

Love diving, cycling and sailing (but I am extremely new to it). I like changing my environment often and immersing myself in cultures radically different to my own. I like good food... a lot.

No particular culture. I have never been bored while traveling.

I am fluent in spanish (yes, actually fluent). Open to learning a new language, in fact I admire polyglots and aspire to increase my language skills.

Madison, WI Datasheet

Truth is like poetry. And most people fucking hate poetry.

Messages In This Thread