rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

next game session - where?

next game session - where?

Quote: (02-07-2010 05:10 PM)Sir Bangalot Wrote:  

Nah, mongers tend to share for some reason.

But I really want to game a Latina or three, which really can't be done in Brazil unless you're looked at as a non-tourist. Soon as I open my mouth, my game's up.

Consequently, I'm always gonna have to be mongering in Rio (oh boohoohoo, what a burden - not!)

Wonder if the same is true all over Central and South Am? If so, here's the question: who speaks the best English? Please don't say Belize, yuck!

Well thats what I mean, once a place is known to be good the monger hoardes will invade and it will quickly become much like any place.

So your saying you cant get Latinas in Rio, I thought they were aplenty?
Or your wanting what you cant have? you mean a well to do bird, middle class kind of thing?

Iv had latinas in Cuba, paid for of course but for $20 im not complaining and they were very nice looking and great in the sack, but cuba has its own problems, always looking over your shoulder - police state and all that.

Messages In This Thread