rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

exes having other dudes' baby

exes having other dudes' baby

Quote: (12-19-2011 08:02 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Sometimes chicks just desperately want a baby, and it doesn't matter so much who they have one with. They don't really care about you anyway. My cousin's first wife did the same thing. He very much wanted a child with her, but because he magically didn't change who he was after they got married, she turned cold to him. They'd go month long stretches where she wouldn't fuck him. After they divorced, she immediately got pregnant for some random dude and doesn't even care if the guy wants to see the kid. She wanted a kid, but totally on HER terms. Chicks can be flat-out mercenary when they want something. My cousin now has a son with his new wife, but when the ex called him and told him she had a baby he was DEEPLY hurt. It was like a final smack in the face, saying she'd rather have a baby with a random dude than someone that loved her.

I guess that is how Men are different, I could not have a kid with some random chick. You are right though, she hit 35 and was desperate to get pregnant. She hoped I would do it but I could tell she wanted to be a stay at home mom, that would have killed all my dreams.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread