rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1 month in Saint Petersburg, Russia
month in Saint Petersburg, Russia
Right now I'm at Pulkovo airport, waiting for my flight to Moscow. not much going on this past week. After 2 weeks of Russian, now I can have a very basic conversation in Russian (I've been working hard tho haha).

I'm not too sure about this. But I've noticed that 2 weeks-4 weeks of russian really comes in handy when gaming girls who don't speak English at all. Unless you are super rich and good looking, I doubt these girls who only speak russian would continue the conversation after 2 min of google translation. But when you know a little russian and girls understand what you are saying, they would be more open, even though you are still using google translation 80% of the time.

Yesterday, I checked out the part of spb foreigners usually don't go to. I took metro line 2(blue line i think) going south to second to last stop and checked out the big mall there, gotta say, the talent there was on par with galeria. The good thing is there was way more girls walking alone, and it was not crowded at all, which is good for daygame imo. You definitely got a different vibe there and I liked it a lot.

That's it for now. Will be going out this weekend in Moscow with a couple of guys on the forum and daygaming for a little bit. Also, I have a few dates lined up next week in spb (college chicks just got out of school) and it would be interesting.

Messages In This Thread