rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charlie Sheen Backs the ‘First Major Condom Innovation in 70 Years’

Charlie Sheen Backs the ‘First Major Condom Innovation in 70 Years’

Never used one in a LTR. In many ways the false sense of security they give you can lead to a disaster that otherwise wouldn't happen.

There is almost nothing more horrifying than dumping a load in a condom, then seeing that it's ripped in half when you pull out.

Educators drill into you that YOU MUST USE CONDOMS in high school sex ed classes, but fail to teach you anything else. For example, if you have a big dick and try to use a regular condom, it will break.

Another time, I purchased magnums from the corner store, and they turned out to be counterfeit. I kept breaking them, thinking WTF, then compared them to an old trojan I had. Shockingly, even though the packaging was the same, the condom was completely different.

The only surefire method to prevent pregnancy (other than putting it in the butt) is to hold it in and not cum. Successfully used this method for almost 7 years and so far no kids, but I will be the first to let you guys know if it fails [Image: blush.gif]

Messages In This Thread