rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread III

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote: (06-15-2016 09:42 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Turkey is a big country and there are lots of men there who are big time players.

Also they can look attractive as they combine the tan and strong features with some european features. Of course you have hordes of creepy looking packs as well.

They also have strong connections and networks there due to large numbers, business owners and the strength of the Turkish mafia in some places.

And they outspend the locals.

Girls dont flaunt it but i think many more have been with turkish guys than like to admit it.

I also notice that many gave me a bernie sanders style rant against my racism when id say sometbing negative about them (as i was trying to distance myself from the vibe)

A lot of ukrainian women end up marrying turks and arabs. From all classes as well. Obviously hed have to be of big value to get a high class woman but still.

Because all the men of value from Turkey and some arab states are close to fsu so end up hunting there, while their counterparts in the us or western europe dont come there as often.

Guys from Istanbul are generally better than from the rest of the country, you get some real rough looking specimens from other parts.

Turks do outspend the locals, but even Ukrainian guys spend more than many foreigners. Ukrainian guy's style is to get some money then get the girls paralytic on cocktails then finish the job. Many Westerners are seen as stingy, because it's not in their culture to spend a load of money on a girl just to get sex.

Yes, Turkish are business minded and if they start some small cafe/restaurant in Ukraine their social status goes through the roof, even if it's some greasy kebab shop then that'll be enough to swoon some young sluts.

Let's not forget the familiar scene though of Turkish men in a nightclub, they bought the table, bottle of whiskey, but just end up playing with their phones all night and getting nothing. Also 95% of the time when they are walking down the street then it's often with 5 other Turkish friends, no chicks, or if they are then they are unattractive.

I have also had instances where I say shit about Turks to girls, and the girls jump to their defense, thankfully not often.

Yes Flypgs.com are opening new routes all the time unfortunately, they fly to even Tier 3 cities in Ukraine now.

Messages In This Thread