rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Quote: (06-03-2016 04:08 PM)therealpoder Wrote:  

2. I’m at the department store, I see a 6-7 girl with dark hair and a complexion that made her look Italian or Middle Eastern. I was being half sarcastic and asked:

Me: Excuse me, but have you seen the section with the skinny jeans?
Her: I haven’t. I’ve been looking for skinny jeans too but can’t find them.
Me: Yeah, it’s a shame. You have an exotic look. You don’t look like your are from around here. Where are you from?
Her: I’m from Spain.
Me: I went to Spain and I loved it!

*We talk for the next couple of minutes*

Me: You seem cool. We should meet for a drink.
Her: Yeah, we should.
Me: What’s your number?

*I get her number and we talk for another 7 minutes*

Me: I got to go but we’ll talk later.
Her: See you.

Went on a date with this girl on Thursday (we met Friday) at a Spanish restaurant. We drank two bottle of wine and had tapas. Went to another bar and had more drinks. We make out at the bar. She's 100% into me. The date lasts for 6 hours.

I walk her to her place and say "can I use her bathroom?" but she refuses. I keep kissing her hoping to change her mind but she had some lame excuse about it being weird to bring some guy up because she has a male roommate and I presume she didn't want him to think she was a slut.

She offers to go back to my place. But I couldn't bring her back to my place because I have a girlfriend and didn't bother to clean up. If I bought the Spanish girl back she would've seen my girlfriend's clothes and hair all over the place. Moreover, I planning to bang Spanish girl at her place so she wouldn't leave evidence at my place for girlfriend to find out. I made up some lame excuse that my brother was staying with me. I think she knew I was lying.

She eventually went to her apartment and I went home. I texted her the day after but she wasn't nearly as enthusiastic. When you get that far and don't close it's game over. It will be damn near impossible to get her out again.

I relearned a lesson that I learned years ago: Bring a girl back to your place to close. Do not depend on the girl for providing a place to bang.

Now that I think about it, I have rarely banged a woman at her place. Even when I have been in relationships it has been rare I banged her at my place. It has always been my place. Probably because women these days are lazy and don't want to clean up after the bang.

Messages In This Thread