rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This vid proves to never aks women for dating advice

This vid proves to never aks women for dating advice

Quote: (06-11-2016 07:05 AM)RichieP Wrote:  

Girls aren't incentivized to give honest dating advice. Their goal is to screen for guys who actually have X,Y,Z desirable qualities, not tell everyone how to mimic X,Y,Z desirable qualities.

It's like an interviewer telling you exactly what he looks for in an interview. Won't happen, because it makes it easier to fake.

Her advice is actually quite good. It keeps the chumps in check, feeling like they "shouldn't" try their luck and disturb her. Or they should just give nice validating compliments.

I know what you want to get on but in 95%+ of all cases, I really do not think that this is what is going on.
It is not that they hide information for deception-value -> no, really forget it:
It is that they really believe themselves in what they are saying - they just think that they are really wired like they think they are.

But I agree though that her advice serves her gynocentric preferences and those of most women - maybe there is something unconscious going on (regards to evolution psychology).
Maybe it was in ancient small homosapien-groups not very beneficial to get all the time seriously hit on , at times where raping was as far as I know pretty standard male behavior (back in the stone age).
But soft attention and validation likely was still good in terms of getting more of the interest of higher-ranked men within a small group.

Messages In This Thread