rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To Have Or Not To Have Kids?

To Have Or Not To Have Kids?

Having kids in the right conditions is a must in every man's life. When you are married to a traditional wife, have sufficient finances, and genuinely believe that you can provide a good life to your offspring, then go for it.

Not having kids means throwing away all your legacy. Everything your ancestors did to make your family stronger and richer is gone as there is nobody to pursue what you've started. I will have kids in my late 20s and will make sure to have plenty of them to pursue my legacy.

Now, the problem is that families who should not have kids, such as Syrian immigrants, single moms re-giving birth with a different dad, etc. are breeding like stray dogs. Kids must be born in the right conditions, and be from a family that actually bring something to the country, rather than taking something away. People on welfare, political islamic refugees, etc. take rather than giving and should not have a legacy.

So it all boils down to how much you value the work of your ancestors and how good of a life you can provide to your kids.

Messages In This Thread