rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gotthard Base Tunnel -- World's Longest Tunnel -- Now Operational In Switzerland

Gotthard Base Tunnel -- World's Longest Tunnel -- Now Operational In Switzerland

Obviously the title of this video is hysterical.

It does have though some good footage of the ceremony with commentary from broadcasters trying to make it all seem normal. The funny thing is how creepy and loveless the ceremony is.

Even if there is a legitimate folkloric explanation for every element of what's happening, the whole performance has a very inhuman character to it. Even the way the people move is unnatural and robotic.

Wouldn't it make more sense for there to be something celebratory and uplifting about the completion of as big a project as this?

I have no idea whether or not this is something only a Swiss person would understand because of their shared history, or if it is just the idiot expressiveness of a post-modern choreographer with too big a budget. I am not in the "everything is Satanic" camp.

Intuitively, as a basic human being, the emptiness and inhuman nature of this whole pageant creeps me out.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread