rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners

Quote: (12-17-2011 12:50 AM)NumberTen Wrote:  

IMO Kobe's mistake wasn't in foregoing the pre-nup, it was his getting married in the first place - see Derek Jeter for a stellar example of how to do it right

Yes. Magic did it the next best way - wait until you're at the end of your career (hopefully HIV free...HA HA!). A lot of these guys marry the high school/college sweetheart because they were there "when I had nothing." That might be true for the high school sweetheart, but not the ones that latch on in college. Everyone knows who's got the chance to go pro. I live in NY, so I've watched Derek his whole career. He's done it perfectly. He's dated/banged top notch singers, actresses, beauty queens, you name it. No dirt has gotten out, and he's generally moved on to the next honey. He's building a MASSIVE mansion just off the coast of Tampa, and at some point he'll probably marry and fill it with kids. And the bulk of his earnings and assets will have been acquired before marriage.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread