rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "Gyro is going to lose his pseudovirginity" thread/log

The "Gyro is going to lose his pseudovirginity" thread/log

Alright, so I made a thread a couple months ago asking "why?" I wasn't getting the results I wanted to get, and all advice pointed to fixing up my internal game. (thanks everyone by the way, once I get over this mountain, I make a goddamn vow to pass on the knowledge gained on this journey to the younger generations or people who were /are in a similar situation as mine)

I pretty much finished every book recommended in that thread plus more, and, boy, do I feel a big difference. I'm not going to sit here and lie that i've squelched all my anxiety, but you know what, I've made huge strides; I've been taken to the river by everyone, now I need to just drink the water.

Unfortunately for the time being, I'm staying another week at my mom and pops' place in the middle of nowhere, so I can't practice game anywhere but tinder.

So a recap for those who don't remember or didn't see the last thread:

-21 y/o pseudovirgin
-I'm a handsome dude
-not much experience w/ chicks outside of 9 hookers (hence pseudovirg) ; big problem was pushing away girls that showed interest, like making excuses to bounce when they put it on a plater.

I'm positive I'm going to get over this hill.

Messages In This Thread