rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1 month in Saint Petersburg, Russia
month in Saint Petersburg, Russia
Solid report. It's always great to see new RVFs drop intel like this.

Quote: (06-03-2016 11:20 AM)d_hzy Wrote:  

good fashion sense, spend a lot of time on clothing and shoes, probably the flyest asian you will see,

I'll have to challenge you on that. [Image: tongue.gif]

Quote: (06-03-2016 11:20 AM)d_hzy Wrote:  

Last summer(Budapest-Prague-Wroclaw-Krakow-Oslo-Stockholm-Helsinki) was the first time I seriously picked up and gamed girls. Ask me any questions about China or countries I’ve visited like Hungary and Czech Republic.

Damn, I did much the same circuit last year. We could've met.

Have you thought of visiting cities in between St. Petersburg and Moscow? Yaroslavl, Pskov and Novgorod would be worthwhile.

Quote: (06-04-2016 01:41 PM)d_hzy Wrote:  

spb is a beautiful city and everything is really neat. As for the girls, before I come here, Budapest imo has the best girls in terms of variety and sheer level of attractiveness, but spb easily beats it. I noticed that there are more girls here with both cute face and great body, compared to eastern european countries like Hungary and Poland. Also, girls are a little bit taller here and I see a lot of 8s and 9s who have the whole model package. Overall, I definitely agree with members from the forum who mentioned before that Russia is the place to be if you are into blondes with green/blue eyes. Maybe Ukraine is better, I will have to find out. For now, Russia/spb is my no.1

I was pretty blown away by the talent in Budapest, and I've lately had a preference for blondes, so I'll have to give SPB a shot.

I imagine St. Pete's to be cosmopolitan enough that you wouldn't really come across as exotic. Did you find that to be the case? I'm probably similar looking to you but taller, people sometimes think I'm Eurasian (I'm not).

I was almost disappointed that I didn't really turn heads throughout EE. In the Baltics, people even spoke to me in Russian automatically as if they thought I was from there. [Image: icon_question.gif]

Basically this afternoon I checked out Galeria and Stockmann (2 big malls) and opened up girls with my fav line which goes like —excuse me, I’m so lost. I’m looking for ——— um, your number. Of course, in Russian. Most girls politely said no. I guess it’s a different kind of humor. Due to the limitations of my russian, I couldn’t do anything more than that today. I’m wondering what kind of approach people use to pick up girls with only English. I definitely need to incorporate that into my game.

Seems like SPB daygame falls far short of what you can enjoy in Poland and Estonia. Good work on your confidence in gaming in Russian.

Would social circle game beat daygame and online as a way to approach in SPB?

Girls’ English level is a little lower than I expected. People don’t seem to want to speak English, at least for those I interacted with today. Overall, I feel like being able to speak Russian is a huge factor when it comes to game in Russia.

I was under the impression that Russians are better in English than Ukrainians.

Did you find that they appreciated you speaking Russian, or did they take it for granted?

I've found that Slavic girls tend to be impressed that a Western person can get their tongue around their language, however badly. I guess it helps get your tongue around theirs.

Messages In This Thread