rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirstcheck: Germany versus the UK

Thirstcheck: Germany versus the UK

Quote: (06-06-2016 01:17 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Oh the circus is in town now.

Rather than dissect my post, what about giving solutions to the OP. Oh wise one!

If you have read some of his previous posts, which I assume you haven't. Then you will know he managed to secure a few dates with foreign women in the UK. So applying that same strategy may yield similar results in Germany.

Worrying about the thirst of other men isn't a healthy mindset, is it? To game women needs a certain amount of confidence, most men don't have the confidence to do a cold approach.

The reason I "worry" about the thirst is really to have a heads up on how competitive it's going to when I get there, i.e., to have an idea how much game is going to be required to get a result relative to where I'm at at the moment.

Rudebwoy, I have to disagree with your statement that the thirst is of no concern to guys looking to game women. First of all, all of my experiences abroad have taught me that a thirsty male demographic is a sign of a distressed market, in much the same way that the housing market is distressed if there are too many would-be buyers chasing far fewer properties, the result being overly inflated (read: women on an ego trip) - and often unaffordable (read: incel guys) - properties, many of which are substandard (read: shitty personalities as a consequence of women being spoiled for choice), I might add.

In such a dating environment, in order for a guy to be successful with women, he has to be so much higher on the SMV scale than he would in a more balanced dating market. In other words, women in the Anglosphere trade at a significant premium compared to the "price" of women even in most of Western Europe, hence the often reported complaint about women in Canada, the US and UK acting like they are royalty. One way of recognizing this is to observe what happens to an Anglo woman when she travels to Asia and observes how she no longer has anywhere near the bargaining power in the SMP than she does back home. This is why there are so many reports on the internet in recent years penned by bitter Anglo women who start hating on expat men, as well as local men, after travelling to Thailand, Phillipines, China, et.c. and discovering that the boot is truly on the other foot when it comes to dating. It demonstrates clearly that the Anglosphere is to Anglo women what Thailand is to Western men - a giant sausagefest without comparison.

Given that it's so much easier to relocate to a dating market in equilibrium, internationally-speaking, than it is to either adapt to a dating environment badly out of whack for men or to change it, I find it hard to understand why you're so against the notion of travelling overseas to greener pastures. If you could buy a better quality of car at a fraction of the cost by travelling a few extra miles into a neighbouring country, you wouldn't make up bizarre justifications to the effect that one should slug it out and pay over the odds for a substandard model, now, just because it was on your doorstep? Or would you?

Messages In This Thread