rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys Who Might Merit More Rep Points

Guys Who Might Merit More Rep Points

Theres alot of guys on here that have some great advice, great travel experience that I've found valuable but maybe never repped.

Theres also a few highly members, where I don't really agree with much of what they say.

It's an imperfect system that isn't going to be perfect. I don't think there anything wrong with repping someone for theIr writing. Good advice is good advice regardless of life experience. Plenty of coaches in major sports were not even good players.

I do see some stupid reps sometimes though, where I'm like what is that ...+1 "standing up to SJWs" but in the end, to each his own.

There are plenty of ways to cure your low count too. Go out an meet people. Just about everyone has been pretty cool to hang out with. I've had no regrets meeting anyone. As a guy who has had to teach himself everything about women on his own. It was great meeting guys LINUX, Masculine Profiles and Kabul for example, where I could actually see what it took to be at a higher level.

Messages In This Thread