rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sugar babies

Sugar babies

Some sugar babies are not hard to game for free. As I stated in a previous response, I've dated some that secretly have sugar daddy "beneficiaries". Come to think of it, some are pretty easy to screw because I'm basically working class poor, and I get laid for free. But it does not make it any easier to accept. I mean, I might be "red pill" as some say, but Im not a pimp. I don't work at a strip club or a brothel. Selling vagina is not my occupation, Im just an ordinary guy in comparison.

Think of how many less girls would be seeking arrangements when the economy was perfect (and so much different) during the 60's 70's and 80's. A lot less.

I have a fake male account on Seeking Arrangements. Its even got a photo of some overweight grey haired baby boomer guy leaning on his fancy sports car in front of a golf course. With a big stupid grin on his face. I had just google searched "rich looking baby boomer guy" and used the first photo I saw. Whoever that guy is, the girls see him on my fake account and he constantly gets visits and messages. Mostly from girls 18-25.

I even showed my account to a women I was screwing and she thought it was hilarious. She had an old sugar daddy she was open about telling me about, always making fun of how stupid he was, all while I was still screwing her. She swore up and down that there was no sex involved. Yeah right.

I have not logged on to my SA account for a long time but the profile is still active, and whenever a new girl views my profile or sends me a note, I get an email that shows her profile photo. So I often recognize them as the same nice college girls I see at my college library, and in my classes, or around campus. Except the girls are gussied up with make up and sunglasses, and always with a big rediculous fake smile on their faces, probably lit up on pills. Unlike when I see them at the library they do not smile like that, they are just uptight and stressed out.

And Im not exactly attending an ivy league school either. Im at a large size community college. Its not that expensive to attend my college, and there are plenty of jobs on campus.

But then there are some sexy hetero college girls who act irrationally disinterested in flirting. Whats that all about, really. I suspect they just devote all of their feelings to these sugar daddies, that's sad. These sugar babies are hard to figure out. Its like their panties are made out of a cold iron and brick wall.

The women are bitchy though. They're wearing watches that are probably real and cost 10-20k, and wearing diamond earrings and other expensive accessories. I can tell they are not rich girls either. So it sets the bar really high. Basically all I am to them is a hot guy who has a sexualizing vibe that they like, but can't act upon because theyve got to get their bills to paid by these grey haired stooges. They get addicted to getting expensive gifts and cash. Which isn't surprising either I mean, if your girlfriend was forking over 5k per month and buying you free cars and condos don't you think that would change things for you?

You guys keep gaming these sugar babies. I am aiming for non/sugar babies, you know, non/prostitutes...

Messages In This Thread