rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys Who Might Merit More Rep Points

Guys Who Might Merit More Rep Points

I don't mind reps overall but I do suspect it leads to some echo chamber effect. Where sometimes people post stuff that's agreeable to the vast majority of people reading in order to accumulate more reps. Maybe it's not always done consciously either...kind of like the rat in the cocaine maze. If a potential reward (rep point) is there to push a button (make an agreeable post) most will be conditioned to over time.

I try to go out of my way to rep people who have differing opinions from my own but still post up some pretty interesting stuff.

The whole NTP thing did reveal that someone out there has a very accurate understanding of the behavior of the members on here and proved it by using a fictitious profile with posts to generate maximum reps. Even with red pill people are way more predictable and easily conditioned than we want to admit sometimes.

Messages In This Thread