rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Reliable Is Our Gut Instinct?

How Reliable Is Our Gut Instinct?

I just dropped the chick I've been seeing because of nothing more than a gut feeling. I told her why. I said "You're fishing".

Her response gave her away somewhat. If a girl is 100 percent yours, and she catches the vibe that you don't trust her she will most likely try to lay it all down and say how much she loves you, ect. This is how she was until I let stopped approaching and just settled into consistent pussy. That was a misstep. I still maintained frame throughout the interaction but the second it became assumed I wasn't banging anyone else I felt a loss of power.

Her response was more along the lines of "How do you know?"

Yeah good job tipping your hand, bitch.

Of course, its like folding a hand in poker. When you fold you are basically telling your opponent "I believe you". In this case it's more like "I believe myself that you are trying to deceive me"

On the one hand, she cooks for me, cleans for me and makes my bed and shit. On the other she's a single mom in the process of divorce (though shes still early 20s). So you never know. You never know to what extent you can trust another person, period. But I'll be damned if I trust a whore's word over my own fucking gut.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread