rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zinc has made me a better man.

Zinc has made me a better man.

Quote: (06-03-2016 03:53 AM)tomzestatlu Wrote:  

So I decided to try it. First attempt was about 3 weeks ago, I did only 4 days and then decided to quit and do it later because of my medical tests for job.

Now I am in 4th day again and I feel similar like in first attempt. But effect seems to be opposite of described. I feel weak, my limbs seem to be weaker (not while lifting, but generally I have this feeling) and I am more passive.
I am getting 150-175 mg a day. Is there chance to overcome it and feel better or should I quit?

Maybe you're taking an excessive amount of zinc and your body isn't absorbing the surplus efficiently. Keep in mind that the zinc type you're taking plays an important role here (zinc gluconate is not the same as chelated or picolinate zinc versions). A few months ago I was taking 100mg a day, but I had to stop because the horniness was causing me severe brain fog (I wanted to fuck any girl who crossed my path)

Messages In This Thread