rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Official RVF No Contact Thread

The Official RVF No Contact Thread

Good thread. Sometimes I only can think of things that say "yes write to her", even though I know that only possible option is to do not write. Reading other decisions about "no writing" can help remind me that "no" is the right answer.

I keep all things from my ex-gfs, it´s just a "things". This christmas I broke up with one and few days before she gave me gifts and there were fragrance and t-shirt between them. Just after break-up I began to use and wear it when going out at the evening and it gave me a lot of luck with women and brought me few good bangs. I actucally know it wasn´t caused by it, but I was thinking about it that way, so it helped me... anyway that "magic" already faded away... unluckily

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Messages In This Thread