rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuba Data Sheet - 3 Months Solid

Cuba Data Sheet - 3 Months Solid

Theres some things not being said here that make a massive massive difference in your experience versus what other people will have.

1) You are Cuban American. We are Yumas. Why that matters?

- You can stay in much cheaper accomodation. (We can't stay in accommodation anywhere for $200 / month)

-You can walk around with girls everywhere without issues / without getting stopped by police for questioning etc.

-You don't have to register each girl you take to your rental. We have to get a document signed which is taken to immigration the next day. Thereafter the casa owner will likely not let you bring another girl to her rental.

-You speak the language. Not speaking spanish is a massive disadvantage unless they are looking for $$.

-You were doing a lot more p4p by the sounds of it then the report reads. I know it's only $20 but thats a months salary to a government worker. Also you were Cuban American. What does that mean? You get the girls to sleep with you for cheap and / or that actually believe you will have a relationship with them. Why? Because you can actually like their, can buy property / businesses through family members name or even repatriate and do it yourself.

-Guides who speak english are 99% jineteros who will hook you up with the local hookers / quazi hookers and they get their kick back from the girl. You pay $40 he takes $10. You buy drinks he orders something he didn't actually order then splits the difference with the bartender or has the bartender inflate the price. Your Cuban so you avoid that trap.

-You don't deal with the same constant hustle that we Yumas do. Taxi's who when your with a girl at 2am want 5x the price. Guys stopping you non stop to ask you where you from etc.

-You get cheaper travel alternatives. Yumas aren't getting to travel for a $1 or $2 in camions to the country / other cities.

-You don't get the fake menu which is 5x the price when you show up at a restaurant

-You don't get overcharged on your drinks at nightclubs.

-You don't get brought into the spend spend spend mode where your Cuban buddies start trying to inflar and the girls are hounding and the girls bring their sister, prima, and best friend out and want to go to the nicer venues. The expectations in terms of how much you spend as a Cuban American are much lower.

All of these make a remarkable difference.

I can't bring 12 girls to my casa even if I wanted to. 1 is allowed to register for my entire trip there. Some might allow 2 or 3. (Havana is different in that regard in that no registration policy exists)

-I'm not sure where you found Holguin to be the darkest city in terms of complexion. It's actually the whitest which seems somewhat odd to me that a Cuban American wouldn't know this. Santiago is the darkest in terms of complexion.

-Most tourists aren't going to make friends that take them around on their motorcycles.

-I can't understand for the life of me why not speaking would be good unless your at La Cecilia and picking up hookers or any other hooker location.

Telling girls your going to give them something (i.e. you want to buy them a gold ring) you are engaging in transactional sex at that point. Just not paying after. That is rather lame to be doing in a country that's so poor. The girl expects you to buy her a ring not that next morning but sometime that week as is Cuba and then you book it.

You can get hookers all day in Thailand, Colombia etc. for just $20 or $30. Sure the Cuban girls your talking about do less volume for the most part. But we are still talking about p4p at that point.

It would be equivalent of me going to Colombia. Going to a local casa pounding a girl every day for 60,000 COP. Difference is she fucks 3 guys a day instead of 3 a week.

Or if we are going to compare to here, using Seeking Arrangement and giving the girl a bit of cash after the deed.

You also have access to the "cheap girls" which the Cuban guys all bang for party. Foreigners are going to pay these girls for the same experience because they know they can get it from a Yuma.

The town womanizer is usually the most popular jinetero. (Guy who makes money via transactions with tourists, getting them girls, taxis, taking them around, drinks etc.) Usually these guys seem very suave with woman but they leave out the part where they spend all their money on pay for pussy.

I have spent years of my life there as a white gringo who started out not speaking spanish in his mid teens till now my later 20s speaking fluent spanish. We all know the game, but your describing the game that belongs on internationalsexguide in large part.

The trip is good but the difference between the experience your going to have as a Cuban American and us Yumas will have is remarkably different. You have innumerable advantages.

Messages In This Thread