rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Asian Travel Guide to Asia

The Asian Travel Guide to Asia

Hey Pman, glad you had a good time in Japan. As mentioned before, an international party is great to get yourself in the mood of socializing for the night to come. Agreed that its more of a place to collect numbers but those who are willing to bounce to another venue with you after the party also tend to be DTF most of the time.

EDM is basically it in Japan which can get annoying after going to most of the clubs in Japan and hearing the DJ spinning the exact same thing. One tip I have for clubbing in Japan is that since most of the songs are just mainstream American pop music, being able to sing the lines really impresses the girls there. I know, it's so stupid but apparently being able to properly pronounce song lyrics in Japan can help get you laid but then again I digress.

Do you remember the bar with the hot Korean girls? I'm going to Japan end of this month and would be in Tokyo for a couple of days. Sounds like a good bar to check out if any of my pipelined dates cancel on me.

Messages In This Thread