rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just how "great" is the U.S. military?

Just how "great" is the U.S. military?

Quote: (06-01-2016 06:27 PM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

Just a few thoughts:
  • I don't understand the cognitive dissonance required in critiquing the globalist elite, and then cheerleading the enforcement arm that makes their plans possible.

No one here was critiquing the global elite, it was dragged it in off-topic.

The US Navy was not obsoleted because of mines. It was temporarily denied freedom of operations in a small area and then adapted. Please name any specific US modern large military system rendered "obsolete" because of asymmetric threat.

I really don't care about the cost inefficiency because our resources are usually orders of magnitude bigger than the opponents.

Guitarman, regarding the F22 vs PAK-FA. The Russian plane is fine but there are what, three prototypes flying? And did they already train vast numbers of pilots in simulators for when they eventually maybe get built? So what if it outmaneuvers slightly, dogfights where that matters almost never happen anymore. The F22 stealth advantage and sensor fusion with other platforms makes it practically invulnerable. A few years back I asked a F-22 pilot in an unclassified briefing on the plane if he was worried about multistatic or high frequency radars or advanced IR detection. He smiled, said he couldn't comment about specific threats, and mentioned when they go to war, they don't play to win 51-49, they play for 100-0.

Messages In This Thread