rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy

I don't know if I'd read too much into this. Australian media and social media culture has become female-driven enough that it exists in a state of continual hysteria and all it takes to create a pile on of frenzied-online outrage is to, say, change the formula of snack foods.

[Image: Barbecue-175g-300-x-240-300x240.jpg]

Australia has always been a constant war between the laconic and laid back "no worries' set, and the hyper-strung, perpetually-offended 'Wowser' set. People were making fun of them as far back as the 19th century - the theory back in the Temperance Days was 'Wowser' was actually a shortening of 'We Only Want Social Evils Righted'.

The only difference is that now they have computers and the backing of Rupert Murdoch, (at least until the obvious A/B testing that is Heatstreet shows if Anti-Social Justice is larger and more financially-viable market than Wowserism, in which case, expect a purge of SJW journalists from mainstream publications).

Call these Wowsers exactly what they are: sour-faced, shrivel-hearted quasi-religious battleaxes who hate love, sex, family, joy and life. Make Australia No Worries Again!

I mean, for fuck's sake, in the 1930's the spiritual predecessors of these women considered Surfing a social evil that needed to be outlawed.

If I was better with Photoshop I'd change this to PENIS.

[Image: the-shadow-over-our-land.jpg]

Messages In This Thread